What the Procedure requires
The Zoom Teeth Whitening procedure requires 3 elements:
- A person motivated to get a whiter, brighter smile.
- Zoom Whitening Laser Light and Zoom dental products
- A Dental Professional
What the Procedure Should Be
The third element is crucial. Only an experienced and skilled dentist can perform a proper Zoom teeth whitening procedure that is:
- Long Lasting
The Zoom Teeth Whitening procedure has 5 phases:
- The procedure will begin with preparation. After a check up and consultation a dental professional will prepare your mouth. This involves using a mouth brace to ensure your mouth stays open comfortably for the procedure. To protect your lips and gums, a dental dam is applied so that only your teeth are left uncovered.
- After the preparation, the dentist will apply the Zoom Whitening Gel on your teeth. The Zoom whitening gel is specially developed to work with Zoom Whitening Light. These two products work together as they smoothly infiltrate your teeth to disintegrate the stains and discoloration from the enamel spores on your teeth.
- To fulfill their purpose, the Zoom whitening gel and the Zoom light are allowed to work for a 15 minute session and the dentist will check on you frequently to make sure that the procedure progresses smoothly.
- There are three consecutive 15 minute sessions, which brings the length of the Zoom teeth whitening procedure to a total of 45 minutes. At Zoom Teeth Whitening Los Angeles you can close your eyes to the soothing music and relax for the length of the procedure.
- After the third 15-minute whitening session of gel and light treatment is complete, the dentist will clean off the gel and remove the dam covering your lips and gums. When you get off the chair, you will have beautiful white smile!
Zoom Whitening is a very simple, fast and effective procedure, but it should only be performed by a dental professional, and Zoom Teeth Whitening Los Angeles employs the best dentists.